Monday, March 29, 2010

HCF - under new leadership

House Call Fitness and myself are pleased to announce that as of April 1st, 2010, Lynsay Ryan, is taking the helm. Lynsay Ryan has been employed with House Call Fitness, Inc. for the last 7 months. In that time she has established an outstanding rapport with the current client base and has brought in some of her own clientele.

This announcement comes as a result of my relocation to Boulder, Colorado. My husband and I have been talking for years about making the move but with me owning and operating House Call Fitness in Chicago I just couldn't see a way to make it work. Well, about 4 months ago things started to fall into place when Andrew's job OK'd him to work remotely. At that point, I began to seriously consider if I could leave the business behind that I had put so much of my heart and soul into for the last 4 years. With a lot of thought and prayer I came to the conclusion that this was the right choice for both myself and Andrew. Lynsay and I began talks about a business transfer and things really took off from that point. Everything has fallen into place and I feel very confident that Lynsay will be able to take care of my "baby"and bring House Call Fitness up to the next level.

I am even more excited to announce that I will be starting a new in-home personal training business in Boulder. This time around I am focusing solely on my passion for prenatal and postpartum fitness. I plan to continue blogging too. So, please check out and follow my new blog with Pea in the Pod Fitness. I hope to see you on my new blog.

The new site and blog:

Cheers to new entrepreneurial endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment